For a preview of our Permanent & Rotating Exhibits, click on any link below:
- Timeclock Collection: “It’s About Time! Bundy Time Recorders at the World’s Columbian Exposition. This permanent exhibit showcases the museum’s collection of time-recording clocks in a life-sized recreation of the Bundy Manufacturing Company’s 1893 World’s Fair Booth. An illustrated timeline follows the growth of the company up to the inception of IBM.
- Southern Tier Broadcasters Hall of Fame: Honoring the pioneers of broadcasting, including names like Rod Serling, Richard Deacon, Ralph Carroll and Bill Parker.
- African Gallery: Explore the “Picasso Meets Africa” collection, featuring an extensive collection of antique ancestral and ceremonial African artifacts.
- Barbershop Exhibit: A complete Barbershop that originally stood two blocks away from the IBM factory in Endicott.
- Asian Artifacts: Housed in three rooms on the second floor of the Bundy Mansion is a magnificent collection of Asian art.