Plan Your Visit
Admissions & Museum Hours:
- Museum hours: Tues-Sat: 11-5pm
- Admission —- $7.00 for a guided tour —– $5 for students & seniors —– Children under 10 admitted free.
- Group discounts available.
- Admission to the 3rd floor art gallery and the Southern Tier Broadcasters Hall of Fame is always free.
- Private group tours and school tours by appointment can be arranged by calling (607) 772-9179
DRIVING DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
The Bundy Museum of History & Art is located at 129 Main St. in Binghamton, New York. When you arrive, be sure to visit our Visitor’s Center (located next to the Bundy mansion) to check in. There is plenty of free parking available on the museum complex.
ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBER:
129 Main St. Binghamton, NY 13905 607-772-9179
LOCAL AREAS OF INTEREST:
Here is a list of recommended restaurants, hotels and attractions when visiting the wonderful city of Binghamton, New York. Many of these are within walking distance of the museum:
- CASUAL DINING — Cyber Cafe — Cafe West 46 — Chroma Cafe & Bakery — Piccolo’s Diner — Crepe Heaven — Taj Restaurant — Grotta Azzurra — Danny’s Diner — Red Wok — Lost Dog Cafe — Rose Garden Tea Room —
- MUSEUMS & OTHER ATTRACTIONS — Discovery Center — Ross Park Zoo — Roberson Museum & Science Center — Phelps Mansion Museum — Binghamton University Art Museum — Vestal Museum — Endicott Visitors Center — Center for Technology & Innovation — Endicott History & Heritage Center — Little Italy Endicott Heritage Center — RiverRead Books — Tom’s Cards & Gifts — Boscov’s Department Store